The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility
Note: Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly fast editing and sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors offer an outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
Increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing Intensive Applications with minimal power gains.
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
Smart personal reminder of PC passwords
Your PC's Watch Dog
Allows you to go back in time on your PC and retrieve lost files
Time Controller for your PC
* Whether SMART QuickBoost is supported depends on the motherboard model.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.